I am very happy to announce that I will be hosting the "Festival of Stocks" on February 5th here. Please send in your nominations through comments on this post, by email (ahanwadi-at-gmail.com) or through this form at BlogCarnival. You can nomination your own posts also. I am hosting this carnival for the first time and look forward to receiving great posts!
The current edition of the carnival is being hosted by One Guy's Investments blog.
For the first time or new visitors to my blog, here are a few of my investing/economy related posts:
- Investment Strategy - Outlines my basic investment strategy.
- Buy vs Rent House in the Bay Area - Discusses the buying vs renting house in the overheated Bay Area.
- Book Tag - Discusses my various favorite books, including investment related books.
- Low fee Index funds vs Actively managed Mutual funds - The title says it all.
- Pearls of wisdom from Charlie Munger